We want to hire active support for Brüggen Polka in Wilga. In this position you will work fully remote in Poland and report to our parent company in Luebeck (Germany).
SAP EDI Specialist (m/f/d) for Brüggen Polska
- development, planning and support of EDI interfaces (A2A, B2B, B2G)
- create and customize graphical mappings
- advising the specialist departments as well as supporting (international) customers
- independent structuring and implementation of new projects
- participation in the expansion of the existing system landscape
- completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or business informatics specialist (m/f/d), a degree in (business) computer science or a comparable qualification
- several years of experience in the areas of EDIfact and IDOC as well as middleware / interface administration / integration software
- Knowledge of current transmission protocols and data formats
- basic knowledge of Java and strong KNOWLEDGE of XML and XSLT is an advantage
- experience with SAP PI, XI or PO as well as in SAP ERP, Sales & Logistics desirable
- independent, responsible and goal-oriented way of working as well as pronounced analytical and abstract thinking skills
- high communication skills combined with perseverance and result orientation
- fluent German language skills are mandatory
- good command of spoken and written English
- interesting and varied work in a modern, future-oriented family business, which you can actively help to shape
- a committed and cooperative team that looks forward to working with you
- comprehensive training and an open and pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies
- career prospects and a wide range of promotion opportunities
- fully remote workplace
- Package of services: private medical care, group life insurance, free admission to the swimming pool, product allowances, Christmas vouchers
You are interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.