As an IT Manager you will be a member of the global IT department and part of the local management team.
You will be responsible for the conception and coordination of projects and service changes, checking for feasibility and consistency with the existing system environment. You will be in a close sparring with the Central IT.
Work destination: Celejów (next to Wilga, Garwolin) Region: Mazovia
- Direct business partner for the local Management
- Developing the local IT inclusive a responsibility matrix
- Taking requests from the business and developing decision paper
- Manages all local IT related services and projects in a business and economically orientated way
- Works closely with the central IT and implement guidelines
- Work on continuous process improvement as well as the creation of documentation, process descriptions and manuals
- Budget planning for local IT requirements in close dialog with the stakeholders
- Ensures the continuity of all local IT related services in the company
- Steer and supervise IT processes
- Ensuring the license requirements
- Self motivated “will”
- Professional and Service oriented
- Strong Ability to communicate on management level
- Possibility to translate business needs to IT
- Understanding IT effects to Production
- Awareness of business processes in manufacturing organization
- 3-5 years experience in managing and developing a small team
- Motivation to work in an international team
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to find common language with people of diverse background, personality and position
- Flexible, creative problem-solver
- Pro-active attitude and strong sense of responsibility for entrusted tasks
- Fluency in English.
We are offering:
- Work in a stable, international company
- The possibility of professional development
- Interesting and varied work in a modern, future-oriented family business, which you can actively help to shape
- Committed and cooperative team that looks forward to working with you
- Package of services: private medical care, group life insurance, free admission to the swimming pool, product allowances, Christmas vouchers.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016, we would like to inform you that the Administrator of your personal data is: Brüggen Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw 00-613, ul. Chałubińskiego 8. In order to obtain detailed information about personal data, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com