In this position, you will accompany the changes to the SAP system from conception to implemen-tation as well as the subsequent support in the form of first and second level support.
SAP Basis Consultant (m/f/d)
Workplace is either Luebeck (Germany) or Wilga (Poland)
- responsibility for the smooth operation of the company-wide SAP base landscape and the subsystems
- conceptual and strategic further development of the SAP system architecture
- support and further development of applications during ongoing operations in the area of SAP Basis (i.e. error analysis / correction, release change, system copies, patch management, monitoring and performance analysis, transports and workflows, user management and user support)
- support of the interfaces (B2B, A2A, B2G)
- project support and management of sub-projects in the SAP technology environment
- coordination and control of external operating service providers
- technical support and conceptual advice for the specialist departments and their modules.
- completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/ f/d) or a completed degree in technical informatics or a comparable qualification
- in-depth knowledge of the SAP system, especially in the basic support, analysis and implementation of interfaces (HANA-DB, PI / PO, JAVA, ABAP, Netweaver)
- experience in customizing as well as basic knowledge in programming
- project experience and an affinity for the project business
- independent, responsible and goal-oriented way of working as well as strong analytical and abstract thinking skills
- high communication skills combined with perseverance and result orientation
- good written and spoken (B2) English or German knowledge (knowledge of the German language is preferable).
- thorough training
- retirement plan
- 30 vacation days per year
- extensive development and career opportunities.
You are interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Zgodnie z art. 13 ust. 1 i ust. 2 Ogólnego Rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. informujemy, iż Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest: Brüggen Polska Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie 00-613, ul. Chałubińskiego 8; W sprawie pozyskania szczegółowych informacji o danych osobowych można kontaktować się pod adresem mailowym: firstname.lastname@example.org